In this training series, attendees will learn the basics of how to conduct a community-building circles and put plans into practice with feedback from youth leaders.
- Receive an example script develop a template for their first circle
- Learn about circle basics, including different tiers of circles
- Develop a template and script for your first circle of the year
- Learn about youth-led restorative practices
- Practice helping students to plan a circle, based on a model scenario
- Develop a script to guide youth in planning circles
- Discuss feedback on the process
Members can register for one or both trainings.
Sessions will be facilitated by Dr. Anita Wadhwa, Professor Thalia González, and student leaders who have apprenticed in restorative practices.